Your shopping cart is empty!Total : ₹0
Terms & Conditions
The Women Store in entirety is the property of Women Store Web Private Limited.
By accessing and using any of The Women Store sites, services, products, information or intellectual property, you are hereby deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions mentioned henceforth
· Invitation to offer
The merchandise and services displayed on the site, available for a purchase make the ‘invitation to offer’
· The offer
· Acceptance/Rejection of Offer
The Women Store reserves the right to accept or reject your offer at any time, without notice. Upon providing a valid email address, you would receive an email, confirming the receipt of your order. An order would be deemed accepted, once it has been dispatched from our premises. No action before the actual dispatch of the order would constitute acceptance of the order.
The Women Store confirms that unless specifically mentioned in the agreement, this constitutes the complete agreement between you and The Women Store, inclusive of services and the information provided and put to use by The Women Store, and takes over all the communication – oral, written, electronic and others, between you and The Women Store with respect to material and intellectual property of The Women Store.
THE WOMEN STORE MEMBERSHIP
A user might access our website and by providing necessary information can register with us, create an account and be a member of The Women Store.
· Your Information
Your information constitutes any personal information that you provide/ enter on The Women Store site. The information, which is not public information, but, pertains to the individual or entity. You agree to provide The Women Store with true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, while registering yourself on the site. Further, you agree to keep the information true, accurate, current and complete.
· Information Privacy
· Account and Password
The complete responsibility of the Account and Password, created by the customer, during registration process lies with the customer. Hence, the customer is required to keep them confidential for their benefit. The customer is responsible for every action which happens under The Women Store. In cases, where you notice or suspect a misuse of the account or password, please contact The Women Store team immediately.
· Suspension and termination of account
· Breach of Security
In cases where The Women Store suspects any breach of security, we might require you to change your password or suspend your account. This activity is a security operation and holds no liability to The Women Store.
At The Women Store we strive to provide you the best quality merchandise at the best pricing. On our site what you see is what you get. The pricing that you find on The Women Store site might not always be the same as that of other online or physical stores. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice
However, sometimes errors might creep in and the specific information for a particular order might be wrong. Either the product description or the pricing information might be wrongly mentioned on the site. We would correct the display information on the website as soon as it comes to our notice.
In a case where there is an erratic price or description mentioned on the site for a particular order The Women Store has the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. The Women Store would contact you for further instructions or cancellation of the order. Until/unless the order has been dispatched, the order is not deemed accepted and hence The Women Store reserves the right to modify the order and would communicate you through your registered email address.
In an event where the order has been accepted and the merchandise dispatched, our team would get in touch with you for further instructions. In case, you are not willing to the changes, the order might be cancelled and the payment would be refunded via the same mode of payment used by you.
The Women Store reserves all rights to reject or cancel an order, on its sole discretion without any liability to the customer. Cancellations may arise due to
· Limited availability of the merchandise
· Limited quantity of the merchandise
· Errors in processing of the order
· Errors in product description of the site
· Customer information issue – lack of information or incorrect information provided by the customer
· Any fraudulent activity
Any order is not deemed accepted, until/unless it is dispatched. In a few cases additional verification or information would be required. The customer would be informed if additional information is required or if the order is cancelled before being dispatched. In cases where the order is cancelled after the payment is done, the amount would be refunded through the same mode of payment as used by the customer.
The bank account information or the credit/debit card information that you use to make the payment for the order on The Women Store are kept confidential, and are not provided to The Women Store. The payment gateway we are associated to, authorizes these payments and we are intimated through a ‘pass/hold/fail’ message.
Unless/until required by law, ordered by court, for regulatory or fraud verification purpose, the card information shall not be revealed.
The liability of the use of card during the transaction completely lies with you. Any fraudulent activity through the usage of the card would be your liability and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you. The Women Store will not be liable for any monetary transactional fraud.
In a case where an individual or an entity is found to be using the information, product, intellectual property or the services of The Women Store fraudulently, The Women Store reserves to invoke the cost of the goods, services, consequent operational costs, lawyer’s fees and other charges, from the party responsible. The Women Store reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against an individual or an entity for breach of the agreement through unlawful access, fraudulent usage or any other unlawful means.
In a case where the transactions do not go through, and are declined with the acquiring banks, The Women Store shall not be held liable directly or indirectly for any loss or damage caused.
Electronic communications with The Women Store constitutes, any communication that you have with The Woman Store from the moment you access the website, inclusive of and not limiting to the phone, email and chat communication. You hereby agree that all the information provided by The Woman Store electronically, satisfies any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM:
· That all the information that you provide to The Women Store is true, valid and genuine in all instances
· That you would ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to GST, Income Tax, Custom Duty, Local Levies), pertaining to your use of the services of The Women Store and / or other affiliated websites and listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services.
· That you would not engage in any transaction of any item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations applicable, that are in-force at the time of the transaction.
· That you would go through all the details and description of the product completely and thoroughly, and would confirm on the order upon understanding the implications of the same.
· That upon confirming on the order you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
· That any loss/ damage/ delay caused by the customer would be borne by the customer.
· That in case of a non-delivery due to incomplete/ improper information and not complete/required information, provided by the customer, all the charges that follow in an attempt to re-deliver the merchandise would be borne by the customer.
· That you will not use the products, service, information and the intellectual property of The Women Store, its affiliates and contracted companies, for any unlawful purpose.
· That you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on The Women Store site.
· That The Women Store reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time.
· That The Women Store reserves the right to terminate your membership and deny access to The Women Store and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever, if upon confirmation your details are found not to be true, in part or in whole.
· That the site might sometimes experience an attack by unauthorized individuals or entities and this might expose you to inappropriate content. We would take care of the issue as soon as it comes to our notice, however, The Women Store shall not be held liable for any activity not authorized by The Women Store.
PROHIBITED USAGE OF THE SITE
Any individual or an entity is hence prohibited to use The Women Store for the following purposes –
· To get unauthorized access to the systems or software of The Women Store or any other computer system
· To interfere or effect any other individual or entity’s usage.
· To act in any way that would be considered breach of law.
· To act in a way considered inconsistent with the letter or spirit of the our policies .
· To interfere or disrupt networks or web sites connected to the Site.
· To use the site as a medium to transmit criminally offensive material or information.
· To infringe into the intellectual property rights of third parties.
· To use the site as a medium to transmit any information or material that would result in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
· To use the site as a medium to transmit any information deemed unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
· Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the knowledge or permission of The Women Store.
In an event where an individual or an entity is considered conducting the aforementioned activities, The Women Store, reserves the rights, in its sole discretion to - limit, suspend, or terminate services and user accounts, prohibit access to the site, services, applications, and tools, and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to safeguard The Women Store, its affiliates and their interests.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
· Any individual or entity accessing and using the services, content and information on The Women Store shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
· The Courts at Hyderabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
· Any difference of opinion, conflict or dispute arising out of and due to any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, shall be referred to an independent arbitrator, who would thence be appointed by The Women Store and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto.
· Arbitration shall be as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time.
· The arbitration shall be held in Hyderabad.
· The High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
REVIEWS, FEEDBACK & SUBMISSIONS
All content and information shared by an individual or an entity, inclusive of and not limiting to - reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to The Women Store directly or indirectly shall be deemed as the property of The Women Store and all the policies, hence are applicable in full force.
This hence assigns The Women Store of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties. Thus, The Women Store is not limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any information or content shared by any individual or entity.
All the content, information and material hence would be the property of The Women Store, and would be put to use under the sole discretion of The Women Store. The Women Store is entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments submitted by any individual or third party on the site.
The Women Store shall not be held liable
· To maintain any material, information or content in confidence
· To pay you any compensation for any Comments or content shared by an individual or an entity
· To respond to any Comments.
· You will not violate the aforementioned policy
· You will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s),
· You will not injure any person or entity
· You will not submit content that is libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene
· You will not submit content that may contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".
· You grant The Women Store the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments
· You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit.